Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sailing in San Francisco Bay

I had to travel to San Francisco for a business trip last week, after my event, some friends and I chartered a 34' sailboat and enjoyed two days in San Francisco Bay. I captured some video to show you how much fun we had on the boat. The sailing was awesome, great wind both days, no clouds in the sky, simply beautiful.



Golden Gate Bridge Run

I also did a 15 mile run from the Ferry Building at Market Street, along the waterfront, up to the Presido, then across the Golden Gate Bridge. Mark one off the Bucket List. I had so much fun running with my co-workers. The bridge is full of walkers, bikers, and runners. Ask me about the naked woman on the bridge, next time were running.

The Golden Gate Bridge from the trail that takes you up to the bridge.



San Francisco from the middle of the bridge, sunrise from the west coast.



My co-worker Andy and I at the turn around.




Signs on the bridge, sometimes the training sucks, but not this bad. (I know I'm bad)



Me and the guys at the start, time O'Dark thirty.



Bruce and Andy starting out across the bridge.



Enjoy

Mike

1 comment:

Gotta Run..... said...

Are you sure this was a business trip. I am so jealous of your run!

BTW - sorry about my trail change of plans this past weekend.

Mike has the details about DuPont for this weekend. hope you can join in on the fun :)